Monday, February 9, 2009

Two words: Comic Con

I am not ashamed to say that I spent a majority of the weekend at Comic Con.  I didn't really have any idea what it was all about until I showed up Saturday afternoon.  The event sounded like it would make some good photos, so out I went.  I had such a great time that I went back again on Sunday.  I was lucky enough to score a free ticket into the show Sunday afternoon.  This was pretty sweet since I wanted to go in, but wasn't planning on buying a ticket because they were $40.  I wandered around for quite awhile, mostly just people watching.  There was a great energy at the event, it was hard not to have fun.  My only regret is that I didn't talk to many people.  I was a little reserved, because I was new to this environment and felt out of place.  Next time, I will definitely talk to more people.

On another note, I've been a huge slacker with my blog.  I plan on trying to post regularly again.  Check back soon for more updates.  For now, I leave you with a few pictures from Comic Con 2009.  Enjoy!