Monday, September 15, 2008

Just Passing Through: Summer of Old Friends

I'm not sure how or why it happened, but this summer was the summer of old friends. I reconnected with several friends I haven't seen over 5 years! Ethan, Sal, Nicole, Blaine, Vinnie.....I couldn't have planned a summer like this. Maybe that's why it happened. Nothing was planned, people just showed up. Seeing all these friends from different phases of my life brought back a lot of memories: Tennis camp at Newks, late nights at Starbucks, crazy van rides, dressing-up and walking to Adam's house are just a few memories that come to mind.

It is amazing that I have been able to stay friends with so many different people over the years, even through all the changes and transitions.

I feel very lucky to have so many old friends still in my life. I love all of you guys. Thank you for helping me become who I am today.

Two of the friends I reconnected with this summer.

Me, Nicole, and Hunter


Sal and Me

No comments: