Thursday, September 4, 2008

Promised Updates



Wow, it's been a busy summer. I took Danny mountain biking for his 29th birthday two weekends ago in the Poconos. We packed up very early on Friday and headed to the town of Jim Thorpe. The town is about 2.5 hours from where we live, but you feel like you're in a small town in Switzerland. We will definitely be back to mountain bike again and also to try some white water rafting.



I have been very lucky this summer to reconnect with old friends and the honor to make fantastic, new friends. Last week alone, I reconnected with three people that I haven't seen in over four years! I guess everyone decided this was the year to come to the US Open. I have had the honor to get to know June Harrison, who is a fantastic tennis photographer, and just began my class with Donna Clovis. I have a feeling that big things are about to happen.

I will have more stories and pictures up, hopefully, by the end of the weekend. Keep checking back!

No comments: