Saturday, February 9, 2008

Business Card Preview


I thought I would post a preview of my business card. I'm pretty excited about getting my cards, because I feel like they will allow me to take more candid pictures without feeling creepy. I think what I'm going to do is take the pictures I want and hand my cards out to people who are in my pictures. It's a pretty empowering feeling.

I recently discovered the true power of my camera and lens. The other day, I explored the manual function of my lens, and adjusted the shutter speed and aperture settings on my camera. I feel like I will be able to take pictures and get the exposure I want without relying on Photoshop later. Happy exploring!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Love the new site. Now we can follow what your doing. We are trying to learn camera stuff too, although slooowly. We hope you are loving NY. Asher sends a big slobbery kiss.